WIN: 2x Rangers vs. Celtic Tickets - Saturday 14th March 2020
By buying a raffle e-ticket you are entering in a raffle for the incredible opportunity to WIN x2 Old Firm Derby tickets, generously donated by Rangers F.C Manager, Steven Gerrard. All proceeds will go to the Megan Hurley Foundation.
Rangers vs. Celtic
Sunday 15th March 2020 (Date may change)
12:00 noon kick-off
WINNER ANNOUNCED: 01/02/20
- All tickets will be e-tickets & your e-mail or order number will be your proof of purchase. No physical raffle tickets will be issued so please keep your email.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the Megan Hurley Foundation raffle is £20. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Megan Hurley Foundation Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of the UK (only) and 16 years of age or over.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the direct services of The Megan Hurley Foundation, registered charity number 1179487.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Megan Hurley Foundation.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes are allocated as follows: 1st Prize: x2 Rangers - v - Celtic tickets for Sunday 15th March 2020 (Date subject to change) only.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the e-mail ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where The Foundation is unable to contact a prize-winner following The Foundation’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Foundation may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Foundation’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- All tickets will be e-tickets & your e-mail will be your proof of purchase. No physical raffle tickets will be issued so please keep your email.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- Raffle winner will be drawn and announced 01/02/20.
- Raffle will close 31/01/20.
- Match tickets will be available to collect from the Stadium on the day of the match.
- Match tickets shown on poster are for promotional purposes only, official tickets will differ.
- Winner will be contacted via the e-mail or phone number provided.
- A limited number of tickets will be sold.